Author Archives: Sindy

Covid-19 Update 3: Basketball

Here is the latest update on Basketball and the refunds. “Unfortunately the spring basketball season is cancelled. The league is looking to process refunds in the near future however there will be a $7 admin fee that will not be refundable. The refunds will be handled directly thorough the WMBA.”

Covid-19 Update 2: Mini-Soccer

We have made the difficult decision to cancel our 2019-2020 Spring Mini-Soccer season. With the uncertainty of everything going on right now, we decided that it was best not to continue moving forward with it just to have to cancel it anyways. **Edit: If you have already paid the fees for mini soccer your refund will be mailed out to you.** We ask for your patience as we are making our best effort to make this work for everyone in … Continue reading

Covid-19 Update 2: Basketball

The spring season has been cancelled and WMBA is in the process of figuring out refunds to everyone. We ask for your patience in this challenging time if a refund is to be made to you. Thank you. Stay safe!

Covid-19 Update 2: Football

Our early registration dates for the time being are cancelled. There is uncertainty about our usual May registration dates. MMFA and Football Manitoba haven’t cancelled anything yet. They are waiting and working on alternate plans in the hopes that football isn’t cancelled this year. Please check back often for any further updates as things these days have been changing regularly. For now, this is the most recent information we have received in regards to Valour Patriots Football. Thank you. Stay safe!

Covid-19 Update 2: St. Charles Soccer

Here is the most recent update regarding U9-U18 soccer from WYSA released March 16: Dear Coaches, Players, Parents, and Referees,   The Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association continues to communicate with Manitoba Soccer, Sport Manitoba, and Canada Soccer regarding the COVID-19 virus. We are also closely monitoring direction from public health authorities regarding public events.   At this time, WYSA would like to inform you of the following:   1. The WYSA Team Registration Deadline has been moved back to April … Continue reading

Covid-19 Update: Mini-Soccer

Due to our facilities being closed March 20th or possibly sooner, we have made our Mini-Soccer registration forms available online for you to download and email to the manager. We are still figuring out how we will arrange payment at this time. As of right now, we are hoping that we can still start the mini-soccer season as scheduled and will post updates as they come of any changes in this program. Email completed forms to vccmanager@shaw.ca. Mini-Soccer Registration Form Download

Covid-19 Update: St. Charles Soccer

Due to the uncertainty of how everything will play out for the next few weeks, we are making our registration forms available for download for you to fill out and email to our manager so he can deliver them to our conveners. Email completed forms to vccmanager@shaw.ca. We are still figuring out how we will arrange payment at this time. As of right now, we also do not have any updates on deadlines or dates. We will keep you posted once … Continue reading

Covid-19 Update: Football

Our Early Bird registration has been cancelled, and we will announce new dates when we know that the community centre is open again. We will honour early bird rates until regular registration though, so don’t worry! AND goal line registration is still open to save your spot on our roster, so register anytime! Email valourpatriotspresident@gmail.com for more info.

Covid-19 Update: Volleyball

In response to the ongoing concern resulting from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and in support of suggested recommendations from public health authorities, effectively immediately Volleyball Manitoba is advising all clubs and programs to suspend volleyball activities until further notice. Volleyball dropin in cancelled until further notice.

Covid-19 Update: Our Community Centre

As the developments of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, we would like to take this opportunity to share with you our plan for our COVID-19 response.  In an effort to help keep our community healthy, Valour Community Centre will closing all three of our sites (Isaac Brock, Clifton and Orioles) until further notice as of Friday, March 20th, 2020. All programming and sports will be suspended until further notice.  The Orioles After School Program and Isaac Brock’s … Continue reading